April 28, 2010

The Hole Picture - Photography

where is Jackson HoleThe Hole Picture got its name because I do most of my photography in and around Jackson Hole Wyoming, hence the name.

To buy photographic prints the Gallery Print button will take you to my ImageKind Storefront my purveyor can handle sales of simple prints you can frame yourself to massive framed and glazed pieces of art suitable for professional buildings or elegant homes. Imagekind makes custom framing easy. They offer over 160 frames and 140 mats from the best manufacturers in the world. Whether it is a simple black frame, a gilded silver delight or a rustic looking cherry, you can find something to make your gallery print pop and ImageKind provides real-time digital representations complete with what it will look like on your wall.
I lead Photo Safaris around the Greater Yellowstone Region Follow the Photo Safari Link too learn more about them.

No comments: